Our client who is an exciting and growing company that is dedicated to providing innovative products, outstanding service and security to its customers are currently recruiting for Corporate Legal Counsel based in their Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin office (location will be homebased until further notice). They are located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Europe.
Their Corporate Legal Counsel will be responsible for working on a variety of legal matters, with a focus on supporting commercial contract support, corporate governance, corporate organization, and regulatory compliance matters.
What will you be doing?
• Negotiate/review commercial contracts
• Advise on a variety of corporate legal issues
• Assist with project management tasks and various other activities needed to organize and track legal obligations, contracts, books and records, etc.
• Assist with the preparation of resolutions, annual filings and other corporate governance items
• Advise on regulatory compliance matters, including data privacy
• Assist in the formation and dissolution of entities, changes in entity organization structure and management and other changes for legal entities supporting the business
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
• Qualified Solicitor in Ireland with 3+ years' PQE
• Irish general corporate and commercial legal experience is required either top tier law firm or in-house.
• Requires excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills
• Team player with the ability to work with all levels of the organization, including working closely with the Company's senior legal, finance and business personnel
• Exercises good judgment
• Demonstrates strong contract review and drafting skills
• Ability to craft, plan and successfully execute projects and meet multiple deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Highly responsive with ability to manage high workload volumes expertly and effectively
• Manage own matters with minimal supervision
• Payments experience an advantage. Knowledge of Irish banking desirable
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint)
• Must have enthusiasm for becoming a business partner with a high commitment to customer service and legal compliance.
• Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment background screening.
• Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
• Occasional: Travel to European sites may be necessary (when travel resumes)