If you are looking to further your experience and work with impact across a range of sectors, apply today.
The day to day:
• Provide strategic communications advice to a wide portfolio of clients across a variety of business sectors by managing their accounts on a day-to-day basis
• Develop strong client relationships with a view to becoming a trusted source of advice
• Implement creative ideas to help clients achieve their communications objectives
• Proactively network with contacts and potential clients;
• Mentor and train junior team members.
• Share industry and media insights and best practice across the teams in London and Dublin.
• Be proactive in seeking out new business opportunities and assist the senior team to develop new business proposals;
• Demonstrated corporate communications experience either in-house or in a PR agency
• Strong research, analytical and editorial skills
• You will be educated to degree level (2.1 BA minimum)
• Creative, ambitious and proactive in managing and prioritising workload
• Confident, articulate and flexible with proven ability to work cohesively when under pressure.
• An effective team player with a collaborative yet pragmatic approach to working
• Effective advocacy and representational skills
• Articulate communicator with the ability to communicate complex issues in a straightforward and uncomplicated manner
• A keen interest in current affairs, business and the media