With our head office now based in Dublin 1 the company is renowned for quality gifts and excellent customer service. We deliver gifts worldwide. We work each day to provide a world-class online shopping experience.
We are now seeking Sales Executives for a temporary, seasonal role on the corporate team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing corporate customers, B2B & B2C, via telephone calls and emails
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries within approved deadlines
- Recording sales and order information, process orders by phone, email etc to best standards and within approved deadlines
- Resolution and close-out of all complaints in accordance with agreed procedures
- Liaising with the warehouse, couriers and internal team members
- Provide tracking and follow up on required orders
Only applicants with relevant experience will be considered.
Flexible working hours will be required for this position. Applicants must be available for weekend work
- The ability and desire to sell and excellent communication skills. Candidates must have a positive, confident and determined approach with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Experience in using Excel/Word/Outlook are essential for this role. Strong Data entry skills are key for any applicant hoping to secure this position.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience with SAP system is an advantage
- A good level of numeracy
- Fluent Written and Oral English Essential
- Applicants must display a capacity to be able to work in a dynamic, fast moving business. The successful applicant must be able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail is key for any candidate hoping to secure this role.