Competitive Basic Salary + Company Car + Quarterly Bonus
Senior CRA - Belgium
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced SCRA to join a market leading, global CRO. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a world renowned business, working on innovative sponsor studies.
This is a permanent role offered on a fully remote basis, anywhere in Belgium. As an experienced SCRA, you will take a lead in conducting full cycle, on-site monitoring of a number of complex studies.
- Conduct full monitoring cycle from site initiation, routine monitoring to close out visits.
- Involvement with patient recruitment activities
- Liaise with multi-site personnel to ensure appropriate conduct and delivery of trials
- Routinely review Investigator Site File (ISF) for accuracy, timeliness and completeness
- Provide site and project level guidance towards audit readiness standards and support
preparation for audit and required follow-up actions.
- Mentorship of junior CRAs
- Minimum 3 years' of independent monitoring experience preferably within a CRO or
- Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
- Ability to monitor trial sites across Belgium
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and benefits including a company car and quarterly bonus incentives. If this role is of interest, please send your cv to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 0118 959 4990 for more information