My Client a Dublin 1 financial organisation is seeking a Credit Analyst to provide support within a very busy team.
Initially this role will be offered on a temp to perm contract for a period of 3 months.
- Undertake financial analysis and modelling of existing and potential clients, ranging from large international corporations to the Irish mid-cap sector. This will include the spreading of financial information into the bank’s models, the analysis of financial results and the undertaking of BIS III assessments, amongst others;
Ability to identify key credit, business and structural risks and mitigants in transactions
- Ensure high quality credit applications by ensuring compliance with Group standards and processes including use of group risk management systems and validate covenant compliance on an ongoing basis
- Ensure timely reporting of Credit Reviews, keeping “overdue reviews” within the acceptable range
- Managing risks appropriately to achieve minimization of credit risk associated with the credit portfolio.
- Monitoring portfolio/client performance by means of financial covenant checks, sector developments, collateral checks, etc.
- Ensure timely reporting to the Head of Credit of deteriorating customer risk profiles.
- Manage the credit approval process between Dublin, the European Region and Head Office / KRM / Credit Committees in accordance with internal guidelines and policies (primarily the Global Credit Risk Management policies and KRM manual).
- Engagement in Credit Risk projects as required from time to time.
- 3 years experience in a credit related role with a bank or financial institution;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills;
- Knowledge of banking products
This is initially a temp role with the view to permanency depending on performance.
Candidates must be available to start at short notice. Salary will range from 65K - 70K DOE. Role is initially remote