As a Patient Billings Administrator, you will be required to operate as a key part of the patient coordinator team to ensure records, regarding payments for services are up to date and processed in line with billings protocols.
The Patient Billings Administrator is a key point of contact for all Clinic Patients on account information.
Duties will include:
- Maintain up-to-date records of patient demographic information on data collection systems
- Daily review of payments.
- Respond to patient queries regarding billing and account information
- Monitor unpaid invoices and engage with patients on payment processes
- Prepare and review weekly debtors reports
- Perform administrative tasks such as receiving phone calls, replying to emails, orders and preparation of reports
- Process patient statements, review transactions, and ensure accuracy of inputted data
- Process payments & refunds
- Ensure compliance with standard procedures and policies in performing job operations
- Liaise closely with the finance department regarding refunds and/or bad debt
- Providing support to patients with clinic information and other required data
- 2 yrs + experience working in Credit control or billing ideally within a medical set up
- Competent in understanding accounting and bookkeeping techniques to process and track billings
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Adept at courteously interacting with patients to setup medical payments
- Competent in providing clear and concise information to patients by telephone.
- Understands and follows established invoicing and billings process and procedures
Salary up to 35K DOE. Perm contract
Working Hours 9am – 5:30pmMonday to Friday. Occasional weekend work maybe required