Cpl are supporting a high performing Global Manufacturer to recruit a Credit Controller for their team in Portadown. The Credit controller will be part of a larger team responsible for processing all incoming payments across a large range of customer accounts. Working towards monthly targets for Cash Collection as well as reducing overdue balances via customer contact & query resolution.
As an innovative, fast-paced business, this role will be ideal for someone with the experience of working in a supportive, dynamic environment.
- Contacting Debtors – Telephone/E-Mail
- Query Resolution
- Credit Limits/New Account Processing
- Allocating payments to relevant customer accounts
- Chasing up on any unallocated payments with customers.
- Dealing with internal queries about payments
- Other duties as required by the Divisional Credit Control Manager
- Five GCSE passes (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Proven and demonstrable Credit Control experience within Finance based environment for a minimum of 12 months.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent IT Skills – MS Office and ERP System experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and ability to deal with customers & internal staff.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a Divisional team.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve Monthly Targets
For further details please apply directly below or call Darrach Teague on 02890725622.