Our client, a large multi-national based in Cork is seeking a Spanish speaking Credit Controller for a 6 month contract. You will have the strength of a global market leader behind you as you make an impact in an open, collaborative culture.
Responsibility for day-to-day credit and collection activities on customer accounts for a specified area within the Company Sales region, achieving individual and group monthly collection targets and at the same time maintaining a clean aged receivables profile.
• Handle day to day Credit and Collection activities on customer accounts
• Liaising with Customer Services to ensure customer queries are resolved on a timely basis.
• Reconciliation of customer accounts to ensure clean aged debt report
• Order release in accordance with the company policy.
• Ensure customers adhere to credit terms agreed
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations
• Has sensitivity and adopts a positive approach to problem solving
• Financial and commercial awareness, good judgemental skills
• Good numeracy skills
• Very good organisational skills
• Excellent communicator
• Ability to build strong relationships with Customer Service.
• Ability to prioritise workloads in accordance with business needs.
• At least 18 months experience in a credit control environment
• Educated to at least Certificate/Diploma level
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Good numeracy & analytical skills
• Fluency in English & Spanish is essential
• Previous exposure to a culturally diverse working environment
• Shared Service Centre experience
• Previous credit control experience in Multinational organisation.