My client, a Galway City based medical device organisation, seeks to hire a new Credit Insurance & Risk Analyst. You will be responsible for managing and co-ordinating the implementation and roll-out of Credit Insurance for the business, as well as perform risk assessment, credit evaluation and determine appropriate credit lines for their customers across both domestic and international markets. This role will suit someone who has implementing credit insurance previously within an industry-based setting. This is a permanent role, reporting to the Credit Team Lead. This role will be remote working initially until there is a safe return to work protocol put in place.
- Ensure compliance with the Global Credit Policy related to risk management and extension of credit
- Collaborate with collection teams on day-to-day activity related to risk assessment.
- Working with Insurance companies to provide relevant information to get policies in place.
- Engaging with our broker to implement Credit insurance Policy.
- Accurate and timely processing of claims ensuring policy benefits, billing, eligibility, coverage and other related information are handled within the Company standards and best practices guidelines
- Perform credit analysis of new and existing customers. Recommend credit limits appropriate to risk profile through diligent risk assessment and monitoring. Review all available sources of credit & financial information including Credit agencies, financial statements.
- Preparing and sending written communication to relevant stakeholders once cover has been determined, as well as daily reviews of new claims.
- Develop reports which will help to understand the current risk exposure and help senior management to take decisions based on this data.
- Assist and support orders shipped via Letter of Credit/Trade Finance and engaging with our banks as well as working with Commercial teams to close them out.
- Highlight significant credit risk to senior management
- Maintain complete and accurate record of all claims on IT system
- Analyse historic payment trends
- Publish weekly/monthly reports
- Publish and analyse KPI’s for Global credit teams
- Adhere to all financial controls and timely completion of all required training
- Build relationships with all team members, the commercial teams, customer service team and Credit & Collection teams. Communicate with internal customers to conclude all related business matters and discuss status of accounts. Advise all parties of any action to be initiated with respect to over-limit accounts
- Support quarterly and annual audits
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a large multinational corporation
- SAP/FSCM Collections Module or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and risk assessment is required for both domestic and International markets.
- Strong Excel & analytical skills required.
- Excellent organizational and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Cultural awareness in working with many diverse groups.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and manage cross-group projects
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities including regular support on daily order release and collections with the team
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced high-volume environment
For more information, please contact email@example.com