My client, a Galway City based medical device organisation, seeks to hire a new Credit Insurance & Risk Analyst. You will be assisting with the implementation and roll out of Credit Insurance for the business and assist the team with administration, risk assessment, credit evaluation to determine appropriate credit lines for our customers. This is a 12-month FTC initially, reporting to the Credit Team Lead. This role will be remote working initially until there is a safe return to work protocol put in place.
- Provide relevant information to our broker & Insurance companies to get policies in place.
- Request additional insurance credit limits through online portal.
- Analyze insurance company feedback and research opportunities to improve insured limits (i.e. collect financial statements, gather payment history and other admin requests for the insurers etc.)
- Preparing and sending written communication to relevant stakeholders once cover has been determined, as well as daily reviews of new claims.
- Timely processing and follow up of claims ensuring policy benefits, billing, eligibility, coverage and other related information are handled within the Company standards and best practices guidelines
- Assist the Credit Risk Team with analysis of new and existing customers to determine credit limits appropriate to risk profile and to manage those exceeding their credit limit
- Supporting the Credit Risk team with Ad Hoc activities
- Ensure compliance with the Global Credit Policy related to risk management and extension of credit
- Develop reports which will help to understand the current risk exposure and help senior management to take decisions based on this data.
- Maintain complete and accurate record of all claims on IT system
- Analyse historic payment trends
- Publish weekly/monthly reports
- Build relationships with all team members, the commercial teams, customer service team and Credit & Collection teams. Communicate with internal customers to conclude all related business matters and discuss status of accounts.
- Support quarterly and annual audits
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a large multinational corporation
- SAP/FSCM Collections Module or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Strong Excel & analytical skills required.
- Excellent organizational and strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Cultural awareness in working with many diverse groups.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and manage cross-group projects
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced high-volume environment
For more information, please contact email@example.com