Credit Specialist – APA Qualified
- Highly motivated?
- Good under pressure?
- Comfortable with tight deadlines?
Then this one might be for you!
One of Ireland’s largest financial institutions are looking to hire multiple experienced credit specialists to join their busy team in Dublin on a 6-9 month contract basis.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and effectively organise own portfolio of cases
- Active engagement with customers, and/or third-party representatives
- Preparation of credit proposals
- Presentation of cases to Senior Management/Credit departments
- Support the preparation of MI for Internal and Regulatory reporting purposes
What do you need?
- Professional or 3rd Level qualification
- APA Loans is essential
- Previous arrears collection experience
- Understanding of the CCMA, CPC and MARP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong numerical and report writing skills
- Highly motivated with an ability to work under pressure, to meet targets and tight deadlines.
- An overall flexible and positive approach
If you are interested in this position – please apply with your most up to date CV to the link below.