Cpl is currently recruiting for a CRM Administrator with a leading Law Firm in Dublin City. This is a one year fixed-term contract which will sit within the Business Development & Marketing Department.
In this role, you will be responsible for championing and monitoring data quality and all related processes. The CRM Administrator is a lead user for all system features and will support the Data Base Administrator (DBA) with configuration, reporting and system security.
What you will be doing:
- Devises standard protocol for all data additions & edits.
- Ensures client data is correctly mapped.
- Manages all tickets produced by users and the system.
- Devises and executes data clean-up plans as required and updates company profiles for all companies.
- Action bad data/bouncebacks following all e-campaigns.
- Acts as system feature super user.
- Supports the on-boarding of all new users to the system.
- Supports creation of training programmes. Monitors issues and user engagement and escalates as needed.
- Creates new reports when required.
- Supports BD & Marketing as super user for Marketing Lists and monitors effective integration with email marketing system.
Skills and Experience:
- 6-12 months relevant experience working with data and systems.
- 3rd Level Education.
- Strong IT & communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Experience in a marketing department is desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage own workload and work independently.
If interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please email Rory.Colgan@cpl.ie or call 021 494 4875.