Excellent opportunity for a CRM Manager to join a growing online retailer on a permanent contract based in Dublin City. Reporting to the E-Commerce Director, you will shape and deliver the retention strategy and champion customer loyalty best practice across the business.
Day to day:
· Develop, implement, and own retention marketing strategies that support strategic business growth objectives
· Analyse data from retention marketing campaigns and report insights on performance to ensure strong engagement and ROI, and recommend improvements.
· Be passionate about sales and own all key retention metrics in the business.
· Co-ordinate and project manage with third parties including printers, mailing houses etc to plan and negotiate multiple print and digital campaigns.
· Support and provide direction to the E-Commerce Director for strategic planning and budgetary decisions
· Develop the VIP loyalty programme ensuring it is bedded into operations and campaigns
· Develop creative briefs and work with designers and copywriters to create compelling creative that drives results
· 3+ years experience in a CRM role
· Previous experience in developing/implementing loyalty/CRM propositions with demonstrated success in the role
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
· Strong analytics background using Google Analytics desired
· Experience executing successful marketing campaigns
· Ability to work in collaboration with various stakeholders
· Experience using email and marketing automation ESP platforms, on site personalisation, SMS and direct mail.
For further information please contact Aoife Norton on 01 947 6237 or email email@example.com