Customer Account Manager
Are you a Customer Account Manager with excellent experience from the financial services or call centre sector? Our client, a market leading financial services provider are now recruiting for their expanding team in the mid west region.
This is an outstanding opportunity for ambitious applicants to grow & develop their career with 1 of Ireland's most dynamic & rewarding employers so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key member of the customer support team, your responsibilities will be focused on dealing directly with customers on their loans & portfolios, planning & negotiating payment strategies, determining loan options for in arrears customers, supporting colleagues across differing teams & all associated administrative duties.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree in Business Studies or a related field ideally.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a customer focused support role.
- Recent graduates with a relevant work placement/Co-Op position will certainly be considered.
- Experience gained in the financial services or banking sector would be a significant advantage.
- Strong IT skills including a high level of ability in all Microsoft applications.
This job is being offered on a 23 month initial contract with starting salary of 25.5k, rising to 29.5k upon completion of further training & a full benefits package & generous bonus structure. Candidates already APA/QFA qualified will start at 29.5k.
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061208659 / 0860279756 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.com