· Processing of quality questionnaires from our customers
· Collection of needed information from various departments (Sales, Plant Quality, Supply chain etc.)
· Communication with customers in French
· Being a knowledge authority
· Creating a customized response package according to customers´ needs
· Maintain a database of answers to most frequent questions
· Active knowledge of English and French language
· Strong customer orientation
· Previous experience within international environment is welcome
· Proactive approach to work
· Interest in chemistry, product quality and health and safety is welcome
· Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com.
· 13th salary
· Lunch vouchers
· Cafeteria benefit system
· Health care package
· Sick days
· Home office
· Performance-based bonus
· and others
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.