- Salary: €32,600 per annum (€16.66 per hour) + Benefits package
- Contract: Temp with possibility for conversion based on performance
- Location: Leopardstown, Dublin 18
- Working Model: Hybrid
- Start: ASAP - January
- Hours: Full-time: 40 hours per week, on a Rotation basis
- Open 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday
- Shifts are broken by 8am – 4:30pm, 9:00 – 5:30pm, 9:30m – 6:00pm, 10:00am – 6:30pm, 11:30am – 8:00pm
- Paid Training: Based in office for (approximately 6 weeks)
Our client is Ireland's leading renewable energy provider that is committed to providing a wide range of green energy solutions to customers in Ireland.
The role of a Customer Service Advisor is intrinsic to the success of our company. We are recruiting individuals who are confident, articulate, and determined to succeed in a professional working environment, and quite simply you will be the voice and ambassador for our brand. You will be taking general inquiry calls from our customers with a diverse range of questions and needs so it's essential that you're able to think broadly and provide innovative solutions to your customer's requests via phone, email, chat.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent
- Previous customer service/call centre experience desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilising soft skills, active listening, and clearly speaking to customers
- Should be skilled in basic IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and with problem-solving abilities
- Fluent English is essential
- Flexible attitude to work content and hours including a willingness to work rotational shift hours
- Resilient, receptive to change
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to [email protected] for a confidential chat. I will provide recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching to find the ideal job for you.
About Cpl Global Talent
Cpl Global Talent is a specialised language recruitment division within Cpl Recruitment Ireland. We are a team of multilingual sourcing specialists with over 15 years of experience in recruiting for roles with language requirements. We work across multiple industries, in 52 different markets and our recruiters have a deep cultural understanding of each candidate and client's individual needs.