This position involves providing direct support to customer queries of a leading client in the cloud-based web development platform that helps them create websites through the use of online drag and drop tools.
As a Customer Support Expert, you will be supporting and teaching businesses on the company's unique tools and products, inspiring them to create a website that best represents themselves from the comfort of your relaxed and friendly home office.
We're currently recruiting for superstars to join our leading client.
- Provide users with technical solutions over the phone, e-mail and chat regarding their website creation
- Analyse user behaviour, content suitability and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and satisfaction
- Provide feedback and suggest actions on how to improve the user experience
- Work with all other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about user needs
- Permanent contract with an excellent competitive salary
- A friendly, relaxed and unique office located in Grand Canal Docks
- Fun facilities and amenities - pool tables, yoga and gym rooms, etc.
- Free lunch, snacks and beverages
- Full training on systems and tools
- Self-development opportunities
- Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
- Healthcare services
- Pension contributions and Share options
- Fluency in German and English
- A passion for creativity and website creation
- A customer-focused mentality
- Experienced problem-solving ability
- A willingness to learn new concepts
- Strong critical thinking skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie