Our Client is a web design & development company and helps millions of users to build up their professional websites. Their powerful technology makes it easy for everyone to get online with a stunning, professional and functional web presence. Whether it’s your first time creating or you’re a long time expert, you’ll find the features and solutions you need to build a professional website with true creative freedom.
Their global user base, open SDK, and unparalleled design capabilities create a unique ecosystem. Partners, developers, web designers, and other online professionals can effectively market their Apps and services.
- To provide the users with technical solutions over the phone and via email.
- To develop and maintain positive customer relations and satisfaction.
- To collect valuable user feedback to improve the products.
- To work with all other departments and product teams and liaise with them about the users’ needs.
- Fluent German and English skills both in writing and speaking (C2 level).
- Experience and passion in customer support position.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be target driven.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and passion for web development or IT in general.
- Valid work permit: EU passport, Stamp 4, Stamp 1G(minimum of 10 months left).
- Competitive and negotiable salary.
- A full package of employee benefits.
- Dublin City Centre location.
- Direct and permanent contract.
- Work from Home.
- Monday - Friday or Sunday - Thursday shift option.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the best coaching and recruitment support.