Customer Care Team Lead - Turkish
The best Customer Care Team in Dublin. We build products that help millions of users grow their businesses online, and we care a lot about their experience. As part of our global organization of Customer Care, our team is responsible for building strong relationships with our users, uncovering their needs, and guiding them to success throughout their user journey.
We offer competitive pay, shares, and great benefits, including time off, health insurance, pension, subsidized lunch, happy hours and so much more. You’ll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, your co-workers (and bosses) fantastic, and a lot of opportunities for growth in this fast-paced, high-profile start-up environment.
We’re looking for a Customer Care Team Lead who is fluent in Turkish and English and would like to join our Monday - Friday Team (8:00am - 5:00pm).
· A tech-oriented manager with 2-3 years’ experience leading a customer-facing team. Your excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence have helped you build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues at various levels. You can provide constructive feedback and respond to it just as well. You’re methodical, detail-oriented, and have experience leading a team in that spirit.
· You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced work environments and can handle both the day-to-day and big picture. You’re motivated, independent and exceptional at project management and organization. You believe in data and are passionate about technology’s ability to improve people's lives.
· Experience working on a global team is a plus.
As a Customer Care Team Lead, you will:
· Mentor, advise, and lead your team members in their journey to best support product users.
· Set expectations of team performance based on feedback and transparency, while achieving their collective and individual goals.
· Lead by example, handling customer escalations with creative problem solving.
· Contribute to the growth of our department by interviewing potential team members in our hiring process.
· Influence the way we support our users and improve it to make sure our users’ experience is the best possible.
· Participate in global and cross company projects to improve our products and optimize our users’ experience.
· See the big picture while navigating our matrix system, helping your team to prioritize tasks and projects.
Please send your CV to Oznur Orgun at firstname.lastname@example.org