Our Client is a web design & development company and helps millions of users to build up their professional websites. Their powerful technology makes it easy for everyone to get online with a stunning, professional and functional web presence. Whether it’s your first time creating or you’re a long-time expert, you’ll find the features and solutions you need to build a professional website with true creative freedom.
Their global user base, open SDK, and unparalleled design capabilities create a unique ecosystem. Partners, developers, web designers, and other online professionals can effectively market their Apps and services.
- Mentor, advise, and lead your team members in their journey to best support to users.
- Set expectations of team performance based on feedback and transparency, while achieving their collective and individual goals.
- Lead by example, handling customer escalations with creative problem solving.
- Contribute to the growth of our department by interviewing potential team members in our hiring process.
- Fluent Japanese and English skills both in writing and speaking (C2 level).
- 2-3 years of leading a customer support team in a tech-oriented team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be target driven.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and passion for web development or IT in general.
- Work permit provided if applicable.
- Competitive and negotiable salary.
- A full package of employee benefits.
- Employee stock benefit.
- Dublin City Centre location.
- Direct and permanent contract.
- Work from Home.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV now to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the best coaching and recruitment support.