Our client, a dynamic & highly successful Irish software/technology organisation are now, due to a significant increase in business levels, looking to expand their Limerick city based operation & have engaged with Cpl to hire an experienced Customer Order Manager to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly ambitious & suitably qualified candidate to further develop their career in a highly sought after sector so if you’re interested, please apply!
As a key part of the operations team, you will primarily be responsible for resolving customer queries/issues, prepare quotations & commercial agreements, support the roll-out of the software & demonstrate product capabilities to new customers In addition to these primary duties you will also prepare marketing content, PR & social media posts, assist the product design teams with customer feedback & support the management team in their commercial duties.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in business studies, marketing or a related discipline.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a similar customer order management focused role.
- Experience from the IT, software or related sectors would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to engage with customers at all levels.
- Proven ability to self-manage & take ownership of projects.
The is a full time/permanent position with base salary, depending on experience/qualifications but expected to be approx. 27-35k.
At present this role is remote but will be office based in Limerick when possible.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 0860279756 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie