Client: Multinational technology Client
Type: 9 Months
CPL are working closely with a multinational technology company to recruit a Project Specialist to support Audible UK's launch of a new product.
As a CRM, you will be working within Audible's Marketing team with a focus on supporting outbound comms activities for teams across Audible's non-US English language marketplaces (UK, CA, IN, AU)). You will work on creating, optimisting and QA-in outbound comms across English language sites outside the US for a global project. You will work alongside CRM experts with a reporting line into a core project team leader.
We’re looking for a person with experience working with CRM tools and systems. You will have a good understanding of HTML and will have experience of balancing multiple tasks at once. You will be excited about collaborating with multiple stakeholders to meet the challenge of hitting targets within tight timelines. You will be good at both working independently and within cross-functional project teams sat around the globe.
- Supporting in the delivery of our CRM strategy across our member experience to optimise the performance of these communications
- Segment creation, monitoring and reporting
- Creation of email templates & campaigns
- Own copy and creative updates across multiple regions, based on a schedule of work with a defined time
- Work closely with Audible product marketing, design, merchandising and tech teams to deliver the best possible customer experience
- Leverage a suite of in-house CRM tools to optimise the customer experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Media, Channel Marketing, Design, Product and Technology to drive improvements and messaging consistency
- Experience of working with CRM tools and systems
- Experience working in small project teams and meeting strict project deadlines
- Flexibility to work with partners across multiple time zones
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Relevant experience in a similar marketing role and a strong understanding of online advertising
- Detail orientated with strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics
- Ability to work in a high–energy, high intensity, and rapidly evolving environment
- Be highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment
- A background in digital content and / or membership-based businesses
- A passion for culture and for technology
- Experience of optimising the prospect flow in an eCommerce business, ideally a membership or subscription model.
CPL are working directly with the client if you would like to know further information about this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact us via the channels below.
m: 075 3548 0796
We offer a £250 referral scheme on candidates that have been placed, know anyone?