Customer Service Administrator (6-Month Contract/Full time hours)
Flexsource NI (part of Cpl jobs) is recruiting on behalf of their client, for a Customer Service Administrator. The position is for a minimum of 6 months.
Provide support to the NI Cylinder Support Team Leader in all aspects of this function. To maintain customer service levels, administration systems and local depot distribution requirements in the Cylinder Customer Service Team in NI.
The Job (Principal Accountabilities/Main Functions)
· Operate distribution and cylinder control systems.
· Act as support and liaison with Drivers, internal and external customers.
· Respond to all customer enquiries in depot and on phone/email/CRM.
· Manage account queries.
· Account creation, change of ownership, termination & associated processes.
· Process cash sales as required.
· Support other team members with an enthusiastic, approachable attitude.
· Driver scheduling, planning and daily implementation.
· Reconciliation of deliveries; goods inwards, goods outwards & daily cylinder stocks in depot(s).
· Maintain and update cylinder gas database with accurate information.
· Ensure procedures and compliance requirements are adhered to.
· Filing and administration.
· Any other duties requested in line with Team Leader and Company objectives.
· Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an office environment.
· Excellent telephone manner and the ability to work under pressure in a busy environment.
· Excellent organisational skills and can multi-task with ease.
· Confident, enthusiastic, customer and team focused individual with excellent communication skills.
· Lead by example, be approachable and demonstrate a ‘’can do’’ attitude.
· Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
· Have a strong appreciation of the value of good customer service.
· Team oriented with the ability to work on your own initiative.
· Health and Safety awareness.
· Experience within an operations/delivery and supply chain environment.
· Strong competency in Excel.
· SAP/MRP experience.
Hours of work – 09.00-17.00 (Monday to Friday) 37.5-hour week.
Rate of pay: £11.00 per hour
To apply, please contact Shauneen on 07867459585 or apply with your CV via the link.