This role will initially be based onsite for training. Once training is complete, you will be required to work from home with all necessary equipment provided.
You will champion Customer Care through understanding the root cause of issues and consistently taking ownership from initial contact to final resolution of customer contacts.
What you will be doing:
- Contributes to the overall team performance by meeting agreed or exceeding weekly targets
- Provide fast and reliable answer rates for customers
- Maximise first contact fix on each customer interaction through both inbound and outbound contact types
- Proactively updates customers where required
- Continuously update skills & knowledge by completing classroom training & E-Learning courses as required.
- Participate in relevant programs to identify call drivers/trends to reduce un-necessary calls.
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience
- Customer Focused
- Results focused
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent Oral & written communication
- Persuasive speaking skills
- Time management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products