Exciting opportunity to join a large telecommunications company base in Limerick.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing customers with excellent customer service through first line support for one of Ireland’s leading TV, mobile and broadband providers. In this exciting work from home role, the successful candidate will have the ability to resolve a variety of calls including but not limited to after sales, accounts/ billing queries, upgrades and general queries.
Specific Tasks/ Duties:
· Channel: Hybrid (Voice and Messaging).
· Provide fast and reliable answer rates for our customers.
· Maximise first contact fix on each customer interaction.
· Responsible for identifying process gaps and initiating a change to the benefit of both the customer & company.
· Working with the Real Time team and Business Change to highlight potential events/issues within the day.
· Provides customer focus through customer service expertise to other groups to assist in the resolution of queries/complaints.
· Continuously updates skills & knowledge by completing classroom training & E-Learning courses as required.
· Participates in relevant programs to identify call drivers/trends to reduce un-necessary calls.
o Call centre experience is an advantage.
o Professional demeanour with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
o Evidence of customer focus, ownership and commercial understanding.
o Can demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills.
o Sales experience is advantageous.
o Good typing skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
o Must have a reasonable level of Computer Literacy.
o Previous Experience using CRM or Billing systems an advantage.
o Can work independently along with a strong focus on team result.
o Flexible in relation to duties and rosters.
Requirements to work from home:
o Must have minimum 5mb Broadband in their home.
· Tethering from Mobile will not meet requirement.
o Must be within an easy commute to Limerick Office (30mins to 1hr)
o Previous experience using Microsoft Office and Billing systems.
o Good working knowledge of basic laptop/desktop setup. (WFH requires the user to be comfortable working with IT remotely to resolve issues affecting their equipment.
- Training and equipment is provided.
- Up to 20 hours per week.
Training is onsite and equipment is provided. Once out of training period, it will be a rotational mix of work from home and on site.
Part - Time
Training is onsite and equipment is provided. Once out of training period, it will be a rotational mix of work from home and on site. Hours are part time up to 20 hours per week - two evenings and every Saturday.
For more information please contact Suzanne Murphy via firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 339 1285