Are you seeking a new opportunity to start off the New Year?
CPL Limerick are seeking customer service experienced individuals to join a large telecommunications call centre base in Limerick.
The successful candidate will have the ability to resolve a variety of queries through calls and instant messaging.
- Initial training is completed in Technical or Billing support before the candidate is upskilled to the other area of customer queries later in contract.
- Queries include but are not limited to, after sales, technical support, accounts/ billing queries, upgrades and general queries.
- 37.5 hour working week Monday to Friday. You will be required to work one Saturday in every four with a day off in lieu mid-week.
- €25,000 salary with a weekly payroll.
- Training and equipment is provided. Six weeks training onsite followed by a hybrid work setting. If you wish to work Part-time you must be available initially to complete 6 full weeks training onsite.
- Customer service experience.
- Call centre experience is desirable. Experience of telecoms industry would be advantageous.
- Professional demeanour with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good typing skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
- Can work independently along with a strong focus on team result.
- Hybrid working model will require the successful candidate to have minimum 5mb Broadband in their home. Tethering from Mobile will not meet requirements.
- You must be within one hours commute of Limerick.
- You must be available to commence employment in January 2022.
Excellent salary, rewards and bonus' available.
For more information or to apply to this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org