A fast-growing e-commerce company in Newcastle-Under-Lyme is seeking an energetic and passionate Native English speaking individual to join their team.
This position will require the ability to deal with customers via email and phone but extends well beyond a typical customer service role.
Our entrepreneurial environment requires an individual who is adaptable and independent. As the front line between us and our customers, we are searching for a qualified customer service professional to deliver a high level of service and support throughout the different platforms and partners we work with.
Working closely and effectively communicating with our customers, as well as our internal production and shipping teams, will be critical to your success.
Please apply or send your CV to Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie
- Responding to incoming customer service inquiries in a timely and thoughtful manner
- Provide a sense of urgency, commitment, and quality when responding to customer support emails
- High attention to detail and correctly written responses to customer issues
- Ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
- 1-year Experience in providing customer service support
- Must be Native level in English and have excellent written communication skills
- Must be living in Kildare area ( Kildare/Newbridge /Naas or Dublin south )
- Working experience in E-commerce is a plus
- Experience with Zendesk & Shopify is a plus
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be outgoing and enjoy working in an open, team-driven environment
- Be comfortable working with computers and web-based applications
- Have experience handling a high-volume workflow in a professional setting
- High attention to detail /Team player
- Ability to read and analyse data and other written information
Hours: Normal business hours, working 2 days from office and rest from home.
Salary: 25K/year, negotiable