My client, a well-respected BPO are recruiting a number of Customer Service roles to start on Aug 3rd and Aug 9th. We are looking to speak with candidates who are eager to build on their customer service and office based work experience.
- Role Locations: Our client has roles based in both Little Island and Cork Airport Business Park. These roles will be office based.
- Details: Permanent, full time positions. Some flexibility required as roles cover rosters across Mon-Sat and Mon-Sun in some cases
- Training: Full training will be provided. You will complete 4 weeks on-site training (socially distanced).
Your main responsibilities:
- Support customers in relation to their billing queries and provide future payment solutions to relevant customers
- Dealing with both inbound and outbound calls from customers
- Ensuring a first class customer service is provided via phone and email
- Recording of customer account information on CRM system
- Provide timely updates to customers where appropriate
The successful candidate:
- Ideally will possess 6 month plus customer service experience (ideally in a call centre, retail, hospitality or related industry)
- Entry level candidates who are eager to learn will certainly be considered
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- IT proficient with an interest in learning new systems
- Flexibility to work varying shift patterns
If you are interested and eager to secure an opportunity before the end of the summer, please send your updated CV to Grace.Lynch@cpl.ie