Customer Service Advisor - Dublin 24 – Banking
Cpl is a proud Talent Partner to Bank of Ireland. This long-standing relationship is built on trust; Bank of Ireland trusts Cpl to deliver brilliant, engaged and committed people to support their promise to deliver for their customers. Cpl trusts that Bank of Ireland is offering fantastic opportunities for our Cpl colleagues to thrive, while having access to the best training, systems, supports and teams to build a career within Banking.
Together we trust those who are given these opportunities to take all of the learning, development, and experience to be amazing at supporting customers and to grow and develop with the tools provided. Our goal is that while you are a Cpl colleague on site with Bank of Ireland, you are set up for success - no matter what role, duration, or terms of your contract.
This role will provide full 360 support to you by way of full on-site training, and on-going support to develop yourself. This is an environment where the customer is the focus, and as a Cpl employee on site with this client, you will be central to that delivery.
The role is supporting one of the most exciting brands in Irish Banking and is focussed on delivering excellent service and delivery to their customers.
Ideally you will be bringing the following skills & Attributes to the role:
- Experience in Customer Service (Retail, Hospitality, Contact centre)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professionalism & Commitment to role and the customer
- Resiilliance & ability to resolve problems
- Agility and ability to work as part of a team
- Be resilient and demonstrate agility to flex your learning in role
What you will be doing
- Provide ‘Best in Class’ customer service and provide clear solutions to customer queries
- Perform and approach your role to the professional standards expected of a leading contact centre
- Work towards achievement of individual performance objectives
- Positively contribute to your team and support team colleagues
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements including all operational and administrative procedures
- Embrace personal development and ensure that required levels of competency are being achieved in line with role expectations
- Reinforce the message that values the customer
What’s on Offer:
- Full On-site Training – consistent after initial training period
- Excellent Location & On-site facilities
- Excellent Entry salary
- Great colleagues & management!
- Opportunity to grow, develop and succeed
Over the years, we have seen Cpl colleagues start something amazing, take experience from other roles and build solid careers with Bank of Ireland, which has resulted in a very high proportion of people going on to have permanent careers with them when they become available. We have had people leave to travel or continue their education come back and resume their journey.
As a company Cpl are recognised as the 4th Best Large Workplace in Ireland by Great Place to Work® and a Silver Medal holder for Diversity & Inclusion; these values drive our passion for our programmes, supporting our clients and Cpl colleagues across our client sites.
Benefits of being a Cpl colleague on site:
- Great starting rates & hours
- Engaged onboarding & training
- APA/ QFA support subject to role
- Dedicated EAP programme
- Bike To Work scheme
- Travel tax incentives
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Remote, hybrid & on-site opportunities - Subject to role
- Flexible hours available - Subject to role
- Access to internal BOI Careers Lab and soft skill training
While initially these are contracts circa 12 months in duration; due to ongoing investment in front line services, opportunities to extend are available subject to individual performance and availability of roles.