Customer Service Advisor - Tallaght – Banking
CPL are partners to a leading brand in the Banking industry and have enviable opportunities available to Recent Graduates or Experienced Customer Service professionals who want to kick start their career in a professional, forward focussed and customer centric environment.
Ideally you will be bringing the following skills & Attributes to the role:
- Experience in Customer Service (Retail, Hospitality, Contact centre)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to Problem Solve
- Be resilient and demonstrate agility to flex your learning in role
- Experienced in a phone based role
- IT proficient in a previous role
What you will be doing
- Provide ‘Best in Class’ customer service and provide clear solutions to customer queries
- Perform and approach your role to the professional standards expected of a leading contact centre
- Work towards achievement of individual performance objectives
- Positively contribute to your team and support team colleagues
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements including all operational and administrative procedures
- Embrace personal development and ensure that required levels of competency are being achieved in line with role expectations
- Reinforce the message that values the customer
What’s on Offer:
- Full On-site Training – consistent after initial training period
- Excellent Location & On-site facilities
- Excellent Entry salary
- Great colleagues & management!
While initially these are contracts circa 6 months in duration; opportunities to extend are available subject to individual performance and availability of roles.