Description: Our client is looking to expand their Customer Service Team within their Member Services, which provides front line support to their Telecom customers through inbound and outbound calls, email and online queries. The team are proficient in dealing with telecom and broadband service queries and fault diagnostics, customer billing queries and order processing.
The role of the Customer Service Executive is to give the organisations members a tailored customer service experience, dealing with calls in an efficient, professional and friendly manner, taking ownership of issues while striving to resolve these at first point of contact.
Responsibilities within the role:
· Ensure customer calls and queries are answered promptly with a focus on first call resolution.
· Track and take ownership of all queries ensuring follow through until resolved.
· Provide a high standard of customer service within a member focused team.
· Provide level one technical support for fixed line phone and internet services, including troubleshooting service issues and talking customers through technical queries in a clear concise manner.
· Accurate and efficient data entry and order processing.
Experience & Skills Required:
· Excellent call handling skills and strong communication skills.
· Demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
· Show initiative and be able to work to tight deadlines.
· Be customer focused, pleasant and professional at all times.
· Ability to articulate detailed technical instructions.
· A strong technical knowledge of PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones to assist with troubleshooting technical queries.
· Customer service experience within the utilities sector is essential. Min 1 year experience required.
· Telecom and broadband technical support experience is an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided.
· Competitive salary.
· Annual bonus- based on overall performance and approach to the role and our members.
· 25 days holiday allowance.
· PRSA Irish Life – 10% company contribution
· Subsidised canteen.
· Employee discounts with Vodafone, Bord Gais and IFA Telecom.
· Attractive working hours- no late evenings, 1 Saturday half day per month, no Sundays.
· Easily accessible location- via, bus, Luas or car. Close to Red Cow/M50, Kylemore Luas stop and free parking.