We are currently recruiting for French Speakers for Customer Service Roles in an award-winning company based in Dublin, whose core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
We have reinvented the classical contact centre and we want you to join our growing team. We do not use an automated voice service; every customer call is straight through to a person.
You will be the voice of the company, the first point of contact with customers with the responsibility of ensuring a positive customer experience. You will own, document, and resolve issues such as why customers contact us, how we have resolved their issues and what we can do better the next time.
You will be expected to solve issues rather than just close cases and give every customer an excellent experience, either by phone or email.
You’ll be part of a growing team that supports our customers with activities such as password requests, nomination and redemption of awards and other general activities.
The ideal candidate:
- Is ambitious, hard-working, determined, positive, helpful person with interest in growing your career.
- Understands what customer service should look like.
- Understands how to builds relationships with customers.
- Naturally and effectively build relationships and resolve disputes across geographies and cultures with ease.
- You can use technology systems accurately and effectively to update customer records and comply to automated workflows.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service.
- Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for you, your partner, and children.
- A Pension commences after successful completion of your probation period.
- Participation in a TAX-FREE employee recognition program.
- Discounted gift certificates.
- Discounted TaxSaver Travel cards/free car parking (subject to availability).
- Income Protection.
- Life Assurance.
- Access to our Tuition Reimbursement Scheme.
- Access to comprehensive learning platforms.
Additional ‘perks’- Free breakfast cereal, fruit, tea/coffee, fantastic catered events throughout the year etc.
And an amazing office space with an excellent view of Dublin Mountains.
Candidates must be eligible to work full-time in Ireland (EU passport / Stamp 4 / Stamp 1G for minimum 12 months or renewable).
For more information, please contact Torben Jensen at [email protected]