The mission of the team seeking this role is to provide world-class support to customers of a well-known global gaming platform. The core tasks for the Customer Support Executive is to resolve users’ issues by means of a first-time fix or appropriate remote group support. These issues are currently submitted via tickets on the client’s ticketing system. Should be willing to work variable shift patterns, if requested.
Company’s Values – Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect, Effective Communication and Empowerment.
- To contribute individually, and as a team member, to demonstrating excellent Quality and Productivity standards that meet, or exceed, client requirements.
- To provide users with solutions through information-gathering, analytical troubleshooting and query research (or route/escalate where appropriate) across all trained products and applications.
- To deliver a high-quality, smooth, unique and flexible customer experience.
- To protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- To demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality, as well as adherence to all company and client Policies and Procedures.
- To handle queries via the client’s tools and systems , Technical and Game support, and any other area where support may be required.
- To manage queries end-to-end, providing regular updates to customers if required, and liaising with other partners/providers, where necessary.
- To pay attention to suspicious activities or contacts
- To proactively contribute to the achievement of agreed Service Levels Agreements (SLAs)
- To invoke any Escalation Procedures within defined timeframes, and proactively seek support from senior teams via appropriate methods, as required.
- To complete all training requirements deemed appropriate for the role, at induction and ongoing.
- To assist with new hire mentoring and integration, as the team grows.
- To perform any other ad hoc tasks as required for the execution of the client contract.
- Excellent communication skills, and highly customer-focused
- Excellent organizational skills
- Quality focus and Policy adherence
- Analytical Skills and a keen focus on problem-solving; goal- & service-oriented
- Understanding of, and continuous contribution to, team success
- Flexibility & adaptability to a wide range of topics and task
- Leaving certificate, or equivalent, and minimum of 12 months’ Customer Support experience
- Business qualification desirable
- Fluency in English + Russian
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment where standards of Quality and time management are established
- Investigation background beneficial (e.g. experience in Fraud Prevention or Credit Check)
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to think independently and follow through effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must possess excellent PC and keyboard skills (gaming experience is not required)
- Ability to embrace a new professional ethos
Are you the right person for this job, or do you know someone who could be?
Send your CV to Torben Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org