We are currently recruiting for a Tech Support Agent for our client. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation in the area of online payments. Our client is committed to creating an exciting, diverse and collaborative work environment for their employees.
- Handling inbound customer calls and queries through to resolution with focus on first-time resolve
- Basic technical troubleshooting over the phone on a range of different POS terminal products.
- Taking ownership of calls and ensuring all steps are carried out to support a resolution with customer.
- Escalate calls upwards efficiently to next level for fast resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Deal efficiently & effectively to all customer queries whilst maintaining excellent customer service through every call.
- Calls will be monitored, and feedback will be given to support continuous improvement with call handling.
- Responsible to implement all recommendations with a focus on continuous improvements.
- Taking appropriate responsibility to process confidential information in a secure manner
- Depending on experience in role, more duties may be added to help streamline process and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Keeping customer informed – in accordance with set KPI’s while customer queries/escalations are being resolved.
- Previous experience within a call centre / customer service environment including inbound and outbound calls would be an advantage.
- Experience within the financial services or payment processing industries would be an advantage.
- Performance driven, and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative, and to be a team player.
- Communication skills – excellent verbal communication skills.
- Professional attitude and demeanour
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (which will include shift hours with some weekend work from time to time).
- Due to the nature of the role a very high standard of English is required.
- Must be available to work full time in the Dun Laoghaire Office
For more information on this position please contact Lauren Millane on 0873306517