Provide Customer Service Support in the financial services sector to customers of a global bank, provision of information, resolution of queries, communication with internal customers and handling of complaints.
· Provide consultancy concerning the most efficient methods of payments available
· Provide customers with information on the choice of payment methods
· Process changes of personal data and customer addresses
· Handling requests on missing payments
· Handle enquiries on payment methods, Western Union and cheque payments.
· Handle queries relating to Proof of Life procedures
· Relevant certificate or degree course on Banking, Accounting or Business Studies
· Fluency in German, French plus English
· Minimum 1-year experience in a customer service environment, preferably in a finance, banking, payments or pensions sector
· Ability to speak, read and comprehend appropriate language(s), including English and possess good verbal communications skills
· Ability to apply a logical problem-solving approach to resolving customer problems and enquiries
· Must be numerate and possess excellent attention to detail
· Hive Medical Plan
· EAP (Employee Assistant Program – psychological support 24/7 for free)
· Travel Saver Scheme
· PRSA Scheme (Pension scheme)
· Bike to work scheme
· 20 days of annual leave
· Training paid
· Parking onsite
Location: Dublin 18
Working hour: Monday-Sunday (8 am-5 pm) – 8 hours
Send your CV now to Seol.email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else.