Our customer service teams are supporting business to respond to a huge increase in demand, due to the current Covid-19 pandemic. The Customer Service Executive will be able to multi-task, think on their feet, resolve issues quickly and decisively, deliver on promises, have excellent attention to detail, have the ability to analyse information and act according to the information presented, and perform under pressure.
You'll be supporting customers across the country, providing key information, and inputting this data in an effective and timely manner. The Customer Support Executive will be working within and promoting the Company Values at all times.
The successful candidate will be required to
- Receiving high volume of inbound calls as well as making outbound calls.
- Collect and Process customer information
- Provide excellent customer service skills
- Be available to work either within the office or from a work from home environment
- Follow strict SLA guidelines
- Adhere to strict covid policies and procedures
- Complete General admin duties
- Having a good can do, positive attitude when speaking to customers
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous call centre or customer service experience
- Fluent English
- Ability to work from home without background noise or distractions with efficient internet connections.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Ability to form under pressure
- Available to work 40 hours per week during the hours of Monday to Sunday 8-8pm
- Ergonomically suitable home workspace
- Must have ergonomically suitable office chair in their home workspace.
- Efficient internet connection (minimum of 5MB download and 1MB upload speeds).
- All IT equipment will be provided.
Salary €23000 per annum
If you are interested in the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org