My client, a building materials supplier based in Cavan, is seeking to hire a customer service manager. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with customer service experience within the construction industry to progress their career.
• Ensure all orders are processed in a timely fashion.
• Investigate and solve customers' problems/complaints as well as develop and enhance the feedback and complaints procedures for customers to use.
• Attend regular management meetings.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement strategies.
• Have a detailed and up to date understanding of the organisation's products and services.
• Communicate courteously with customers via telephone/email/letter/face to face.
• Liaise with Company Management at all levels.
• Ensure budget requirements are monitored and managed.
• Take overall ownership of all departmental issues following problems through to resolution.
• Develop and maintain clear standard operating procedures for all activities.
• Line Management of the customer service and design teams, ensuring performance appraisals are conducted with all staff.
• Work alongside UK & Ireland customer service manager to deliver excellent customer service.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment with proven management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Focused on exceeding customer expectations.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with SAP / Sales Force would beneficial.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
Hours are: Monday – Thursday 08.00 – 16.45 and Friday 08.00 – 15.45. 26 days AL. 50K DOE + company bonus.