My client, a US medical diagnostics business with a European hub in Galway City, seeks to hire a fluent French & Italian Customer Service Specialist on a permanent basis. This role will report to the Customer Service Manager.
- Answering phone calls from distributors, distributor sales reps, end use customers, inquiries for general product information, internal customers and sales reps.
- Order entry from EDI, fax, phone and e-mail.
- Main contact for field sales and inside sales.
- Processes promotion requests.
- Responsible for providing regular and adhoc reports to cross functional departments, such as Bookings and Shortage Report.
- Processes credits and coordinates returns as needed.
- May assist with coordinating shipment logistics if shipping product from multiple warehouses.
- Manages and maintains distributor and end use customer information (pricing, addresses, etc.) in our ERP system and in our files on the company network.
- Coordinates special approvals with customers (ex. short dated product approval)
- Researches customer inquiries such as proof of deliveries, miss-shipments, clerical duties (i.e. sending faxes, scanning, filing, etc.), provides future shipment dates, etc., processes credits, runs reports as needed.
- Responsible for working with Finance to set up new customer accounts in our ERP system. Maintain and manage customer information forms in shared company database.
- Assist customers in completing new vendor set-up as needed.
- Assist with managing the instrument tracking database in ERP system.
- Assists Technical Support in providing customer instrument updates on an as needed basis.
- Fluent French & Italian, both oral and written is essential
- Ideally 3 years of customer service experience, including order entry and order processing but not essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent accuracy, attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
- Strong IT skills.
- Must be able to quickly learn new programs and/or modifications to the existing system
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight time frames
For more information, please send cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org