CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST – FRENCH/SPANISH/GERMAN – GALWAY
Our client, a Galway City based healthcare organization, seeks to hire an experienced customer service specialist who can speak German for a new contract position. This is due to business expansion. You will ideally come from a multinational organisation where you’ve got prior order entry management experience, dealing with customers via phone and email. To be considered for interview you must be based in the Galway area, with the ability to commute to the office when it is safe to do so.
· Process all orders received via CRM system.
· Orders are received primarily by email, with some also received via phone, fax or directly through their online system;
· Communicate proactively with internal and external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner
· Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis
· Investigate and resolve order processing issues reported by customers and working cross-functionally with other departments to resolve customer queries
· Resolve e-mail, fax and telephone inquiries and liaise directly with customers on a variety of issues such as pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery or general questions
· Collaborate with other departments to ensure accuracy of data maintained on SAP
· Keeping customer account changes up to date and communicated to the commercial sales team
· Keep up to date on products, inventory levels, special requirements and promotions, communicated from various departments to support the delivery of an excellent customer service
· Communicate regularly with your Team Lead of all changes, issues and potential concerns with any customer accounts.
· Employees are empowered to share ideas and to drive and support continuous improvement
· Work with their central warehouse and or supply chain team with regards to inventory, escalations and customer inquiries.
· Complete all customer or staff requested reporting supporting internal and external data requests
· Develop and maintain fruitful customer and internal colleague relationships
· Responsible for complying with and executing applicable Quality Management System (QMS) processes, to support the delivery of an excellent customer experience
· Fluency in German and English is Essential
· Previous customer service experience with order entry management experience desired
· Proficient in MS Suite and SAP desirable
For more information, please contact email@example.com for more information