The Customer Service Technical Analyst (CSTA) will provide 1st level support to commercial customers across Europe.
The support delivered is Business to Business (B2B) only and the customers contact the agent directly with their IT queries by phone, email or logging a Web Ticket.
- Customer Contact: via phone, email and Web Tickets.
- Documentation: Documenting information in the ticketing systems and providing the customer with information and updates.
- Day shift
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com for more information or to share this job with someone you know might be interested.
Job Essential Requirements:
- Fluent in English and GERMAN (written and oral)
- Strong Technical skills desirable
- Any previous work experience and/or education in IT is desired
- Recent work experience and professional understanding of customer service (6-12 months)
- Able to work in a team and team and personal related targets
- EU citizenship or in possession of an Irish Visa Stamp 4
- Get up and go attitude
Remuneration + Benefits:
Every agent can increase their salary by up to €1,400 in the yearly bonus by hitting KPIs for quality and attendance.
Yearly Salary per language CSTA: €32,000
Payment is weekly (Thursdays).
- Full paid training provided
- Shuttle bus (subsidized) available from and to City Centre Route 870
- Career Progression
- Salary yearly review
- 2 Bonus Days Off
- Discounted Health Plan
- PRSA (Pension)
- Refer a Friend Program
- Travel Savers E.g Bike to work, Leap Card
- Gym On-site, ATM and Mailroom
- Bank Services On-Site
- Discounted Sports / Social Club
- Events Committee
- Free E-Learning Available