Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
Diligent is looking for a highly professional and motivated individual to coordinate successful customer onboarding, training and ongoing customer relationships to insure long-term satisfaction, and referral sales. The successful candidate will be very comfortable articulating information and concepts both in-person and via telephone/email to virtually every level of corporate hierarchy. This position requires the Customer Success Manager to interface directly with Directors and Executives of Fortune 500 companies, and other large multi-national companies, as well as Corporate Legal Counsel/Administration, and IT project teams.
- Provide an excellent customer experience for all accounts, by anticipating and resolving customer issues in a manner that exceeds customer expectations
- Seamless project management through all phases of the customer relationship - coordinating with the client project team, administrative staff, IT Team, and most importantly, the users of the Diligent Boards application: Board Directors and Corporate Executives
- Remain in constant contact with the customer to evaluate satisfaction and proactively identify upcoming needs, including expansion of use of Diligent’s products and services
- Coordinate with technical personnel as needed to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations to prevent overload or missed deadlines
- Provide customer feedback on the Diligent Boards solution in order to assist in continuous improvement of the Diligent products
- 2-5 years’ experience in account management, customer success, sales, or technical project management
- Track record of client retention
- A passion for collaboration and a deep understanding of the technology involved in SaaS.
- Excellent Project Management expertise and experience
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. (Advanced English, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Strong Presentation skills and experience working with C-Level Executives and Directors
- Strong technical focus and detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Superb personal organizational skills to ensure all client commitments are met
- Customer focused. Able to deliver extremely high levels of customer satisfaction
- Able to perform well in the face of tight deadlines and tough technical and organizational challenges
- Experience with Salesforce/Gainsight would be preferable
Diligent offers a strong compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including pension, Group Life Insurance and Disability protections, alongside Medical & Dental Insurance