My client, a global solutions company has an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Success Manager to join a recently launched team in Cork. Working in a well-established company, with a start-up feel, you can expect an exciting opportunity where you will have the chance to shape your role!
Permanent, full time role. Remote for the moment, but when safe to do so, 2 days in the office and 3 from home (if you wish)
What you will be doing:
- Develop relationships with customer and key stakeholders, to ensure the customers activities are closely aligned with customer's success strategies
- Work with and as part of Onboarding to promote maximum value for customers.
- Identify new opportunities and collaborate with Customer Success operations and SD teams to ensure growth and value add.
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available resources, have all product and service knowledge available and push where new products/services are required.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of business challenges faced by customers and their objectives to appropriately map features and associated business benefits that address their needs.
- Play a fundamental part in coaching customers to establish and manage their
- Change Management/Governance/Centre of Excellence programs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated success criteria and work with both internal and customer teams to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of the clients products and services, which are integral to the customer's success.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the clients solutions and business in order to serve as a product subject matter expert (SME).
- Maintain accurate information of all customer interactions and customer intelligence data using Hubspot/Gainsight or any other application used by the client.
The successful candidate:
- Third level degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer or technical support role
- Experience with cloud based/SaaS solution offerings, preferably with customer lifecycle management and customer success strategies and reporting.
- Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach with diverse stakeholders across all levels of businesses.
- Ability to drive cross functional business and technical teams to achieve customer’s desired outcomes
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and project management skills
- Competent in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office suite
- Ability to maintain high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter, who performs well working independently, but is also a team player
- Proven record of meeting customer retention goals
- European languages would be an advantage
- Working across global time zones, management of time.