I am recruiting for a Customer Success Manager for a leading software and web development company based in Dublin, Ireland that helps people and small companies build a beautiful, professional and functional website presence so that they can manage and grow their businesses.
They are looking to build out a new Customer Success Team in their Dublin office so this job will suit a professional that is confident, looking for a challenge and career progression opportunities.
What is the Job?
As our Customer Success Manager, you will be the #1 go-to-person for top users in making sure that their websites give their businesses the most bang for their buck! You will guide and inspire people, in the DACH market, on their journey to creating a website that best represents them by teaching them all the cool features, services and benefits that the platform has to offer!
You can do this role from the comfort of your lovely and relaxing home-office during the pandemic.
Every day you will...
- Own a book of business of existing users or Partner accounts and be a trusted partner and consultant, and help them grow by demonstrating the opportunities available through the company's business and advertising solutions
- Take accountability for the success of platforms users assigned to you, their satisfaction and the value they get from the company's products by taking their perspective and business’ needs as first priority
- Constantly strive to expand your clients’ product usage through thoughtful onboarding and ongoing training and workshops
- Leverage data to identify gaps that clients may have in running their businesses as efficiently as possible on the platform
- Ensure client satisfaction and long-term loyalty, manage client expectations, and solicit and act on client feedback
To thrive in this role, you must...
- Have enough experience in a similar role or company for e.g. more than 2 years in Customer Success, Account Manager, Client Services in an IT or Online / Digital (Saas) company.
- Be able to fluently read, write, speak and comprehend the German and English language
- Listen to people and be open to new ideas
- Have a desire to make customers happier by interacting with you
- Think outside the box when faced with customers problems
- Be able to express an idea or thought in a clear way
Why apply to this role you ask? Well...
- Permanent contract with an excellent competitive salary (to be discussed - Depending on experience)
- Career Growth and Progression opportunities
- A friendly, relaxed and unique office located in Grand Canal Docks that we can go back to when the world is back to normal - after the pandemic, you can work from home 50% of the time, if you prefer)
- Fun facilities and amenities - pool tables, yoga and gym rooms, etc.
- Free lunch, snacks and beverages
- Fully paid training on systems and tools
- Self-development opportunities
- Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
- Healthcare services from day one
- Pension contributions and Share options
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie for a confidential and professional career consulting service (free of charge). I will provide recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching to find the ideal job for you.
Kunden, Kundenservice, Kundenbetreuung, Kundensupport, Support, Deutsch, Deutsche, Deutscher, Deutsche in Irland, Deutsche Jobs in Irland, Arbeiten im Ausland, Jobs im Ausland, Deutsche Stellen, Deutsche Jobs, German speaking jobs, German jobs, Work abroad, Germans Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Germany, Deutschland, Arbeiten in Irland, Working in Ireland, Technisch, technische, technischer, IT, Informationstechnologie, Information, Technologie, technischer Support, Software, Hardware, Computer, SAP,Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line , 1st-line, 2nd, erfahren, Arbeitserfahrung, erster Job, entry level, Arbeitsstelle, Eire, Ireland, Irland, irisch, irische, irish, Absolvent, Berufseinsteiger, Berufserfahrung, ohne, mit, Gehalt, Auslandserfahrung, ein Jahr in Irland, Möglichkeiten in Irland, allemand, German speakers, fliessend, Computer, Online, Kunden, Customer, customers, Irish, Irland, übersetzen, übersetzung, übersetzer, gehalt, Einkommen, Customers, customer service, customer service, online support, customer support, support, German, German, German, German in Ireland, German Jobs in Ireland, work abroad, jobs abroad, German authorities German Jobs, German Speaking Jobs, German Jobs, Work abroad, Germans Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Germany, Germany, Working in Ireland, Working in Ireland, technical, technological, technical, IT, information technology, information technology, technical support, software, hardware, computer, SAP, Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line, 1st-line, 2nd, learn, work experience, first job, entry level, work location, Eire, Ireland, Ireland, irish, irish, graduates, young professionals, professional experience, without with, content, experience abroad, a year in Ireland, facilities in Ireland, allemand, German speakers, fluent, computer, online, client, customer, customers, Irish, Ireland, translating, translation, translator, salary, income,