Steele, a Diligent brand, is the global leader in Ethics & Compliance Management. We partner with the world’s largest, most respected companies to deliver compliance products and services that help organizations embrace a culture of compliance while protecting their brand. Steele is relied upon by more than 900 enterprise clients, in over 190 countries, representing over 25% of the Fortune 500. Our clients join Steele because of our industry leading products, our incredible client community and our commitment to excellent customer service.
As a Client Success Manager (CSM) you will partner with our clients to deploy and support their compliance programs and processes; respond to client’s unique needs and develop strategies to effect positive change and client retention; analyze data as it related to customer success criteria and provide best practice recommendations; and facilitate the expansion of Modern Governance Risk & Compliance solutions for large, complex multi-national organizations.
- Project management and Facilitation of meetings, internally and externally
- Requirements gathering and converting project scope into deliverables
- Product configuration and testing, as well as functional and technical deployment
- Client Management
- Create an exceptional client experience, acting as a strategic client partner, addressing both long and short-term technology and program needs.
- Act as the client communication lead.
- Act as the first point of escalation and escalate to management for resolution, as needed.
- Product configuration and testing, as well as functional and technical deployment of new configuration or functionality.
- Drive system adoption through the creation of process documentation and conducting end user training.
- Monitor and advise on program strategy and process compliance.
- Liaise with client stakeholders and product management to translate business requirements into functionality solution.
- Retention & Expansion
- Ensure client value is maximized, identify at risk clients and develop retention plans as needed.
- Drive renewal strategy, client negotiation and contracting.
- Identify, qualify and close upsell and cross sell opportunities – including strategy, negotiation & contracting.
- Provide timely and accurate updates of client contact details, client health and activities, sales opportunities and forecasting.
- Liaise with client end users, support and other Steele functional teams (engineering, operations, product management) to diagnose and resolve technical or service delivery issues.
- Contribute to the creation and editing of key documentation (tutorials, help, best‐practice) to support clients.
- Minimum one year of client success or account management experience supporting SaaS software clients and / or one year of software implementation experience using project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated customer service, business acumen and consultative selling skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, as well as being highly achievement focused.
- Experience working on or with technical support teams with demonstrated ability to collaborate to solve problems.