New opportunities coming to Cork!
Cpl are recruiting a number of Customer Support roles for a client who is setting up a new team in Cork. This team will help manage email compliance.
- Start Date: 23th August 2021
- Bonus: Up to 5% of annual salary
- Shift patterns: 6am to 2pm over 7 days per week, weekends in rotation or 2pm to 10pm over 7 days per week, weekend in rotation
What your day could consist of:
- Evaluating customer’s email metrics and manually approving campaigns
- Resolving customer escalations with care and in a timely manner
- Training employees and customers on industry best practices
- Proactively auditing processes, practices, and documents to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Creating and managing effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations
What is needed:
- 1 to 2 years of work experience
- Curiosity to learn more about email standards; email experience is a plus but not required
- Approachable; collaborative mindset
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail
- Ability to challenge business decisions by leveraging data
- Keen eye on efficiency and process
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to resolving customer concerns with appropriate actions and a positive outcome
If interested in this opportunity, please email Rory.Colgan or call 021 494 4875.