Our client is an entertainment software and technology company. In addition to creating several of the world's most award-winning games, also a developer of leading-edge technologies including the Source® game engine and Steam®, the premier online gaming platform.
The key objective of the Customer Support Executive (CSE) is to resolve users’ issues by means of a first-time fix or appropriate remote group support. Such issues are currently submitted via tickets on the client’s system.
· To contribute individually, and as a team member, to demonstrating excellent Quality and Productivity standards that meet, or exceed, client requirements.
· To provide users with solutions through information-gathering, analytical troubleshooting, and query research (or to route or escalate the contact to the appropriate resolution group) across all trained products and applications.
· To deliver a high-quality, unique and flexible customer experience.
· To protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
· Fluency in Dutch(C2+) and English with excellent comprehension (verbal and written), spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
· Minimum of 6-12 months’ Customer Support/service experience
· Excellent communication skills, and highly customer-focused
· Quality focus and Policy adherence
· Analytical Skills and a keen focus on problem-solving
· Hive Medical Plan
· EAP (Employee Assistant Program – psychological support 24/7 for free)
· Travel Saver Scheme
· PRSA Scheme (Pension scheme)
· Bike to work scheme
· 20 days of annual leave
Location: Dublin 18 - WFH until further notice
Working hour: Monday-Sunday (8am-5pm)
Sound interesting? Send your CV now to Seol.firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the best coaching and recruitment support.