CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE – POLISH Speaker – DUBLIN
Are you interested in work for a Global Gaming Platform? Do you want to help to provide a world-class support? And do you speak Polish? Great, this if for you!
What do we offer?
· Full-time, permanent Contract with the company directly
· Sandyford (D18) – Working from Home until further notice
· Fully Flexible – 40h/week
· Competitive salary
What do you need?
· Fluent level (C1/C2) of Polish and Fluent English
· EU passport or Stamp 4 - Mandatory
· Experience in Customer Support
· Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to think independently and follow through effectively, excellent attention to detail
· Good communication and organisational skills
· Highly customer, analytical and solution focused
What is going to be your duties and responsibilities?
· Providing support to customers' queries in relation to user accounts, purchase issues, customer order management, technical and game support or any other area where support may be required by the client and their users via the client’s tools and systems
· Developing the relationship with the customers and increase the satisfaction of service
· To pay attention to suspicious activities or contacts
· To proactively contribute to the achievement of agreed Service Levels
· To assist with new hire mentoring and integration, as the team grows.
If you have what it takes for this job, APPLY TODAY, or contact me for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org