Our client is an entertainment software and technology company. In addition to creating several of the world's most award-winning games, also a developer of leading-edge technologies including the Source game engine and Steam, the premier online gaming platform.
The mission of the team seeking this role is to provide world-class support to customers of a well-known global gaming platform. This will be achieved through continuous learning, focused problem-solving, and the resulting provision of consistently high-quality customer experiences.
The key objective of the Customer Support Executive (CSE) is to resolve users’ issues by means of a first-time fix or appropriate remote group support. Such issues are currently submitted via tickets on the client’s system.
· To contribute individually, and as a team member, to demonstrating excellent Quality and Productivity standards that meet, or exceed, client requirements.
· To provide users with solutions through information-gathering, analytical troubleshooting, and query research (or to route or escalate the contact to the appropriate resolution group) across all trained products and applications.
· To deliver a high-quality, unique and flexible customer experience.
· To protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
· To demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality, as well as adherence to all company and client Policies and Procedures.
· Fluency in Russian (C2+) and English with excellent comprehension (verbal and written), spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
· Minimum of 6-12 months’ Customer Support/service experience
· Excellent communication skills, and highly customer-focused
· Quality focus and Policy adherence
· Flexibility & adaptability to a wide range of topics and tasks
· Hive Medical Plan
· EAP (Employee Assistant Program – psychological support 24/7 for free)
· Travel Saver Scheme
· PRSA Scheme (Pension scheme)
· Bike to work scheme
· 20 days of annual leave
· Training paid
· Parking onsite
Location: Dublin 18
Working hour: Monday-Sunday (8am-5pm)
If you are interested in this role, send your CV now to Seol.firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else.