Our client is a cloud-based web development company based in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for creative, customer-oriented and Dutch speakers.
As a Customer Support Expert, you will be supporting and teaching businesses on the company's unique tools and products, inspiring them to create a website that best represents themselves from the comfort of your relaxed and friendly home office and improving the user's experience and their success.
· Curious about understanding the users’ needs, and wants to offer the best solution
· Provide users with technical solutions over the phone, e-mail and chat regarding their website creation
· Stay up to date on new product features and improvement
· Analyse user behaviour, content suitability and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction
· Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and satisfaction
· Provide feedback and suggest actions on how to improve the user experience
· Work with all other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about user needs
· Fluency in Dutch and English (Native level)
· A passion for creativity and website creation
· A customer-focused mentality
· Experienced problem-solving ability
· A willingness to learn new concepts
· Strong critical thinking skills
*Working Hours: Sunday-Thursday
*Location: Dublin 2
· Permanent contract with an excellent competitive salary
· A friendly, relaxed and unique office located in Grand Canal Docks
· Fun facilities and amenities - pool tables, yoga and gym rooms, etc.
· Free lunch, snacks and beverages
· Full training on systems and tools
· Self-development opportunities
· Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
· Healthcare services
· Pension contributions and Share options
Sound interesting? Send your CV now to Seol.firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the best coaching and recruitment support.