Due to phenomenal growth, we are seeking a Customer Support Specialist to handle Tier I support and client relationships by answering Support calls from our clients, resolving issues, and ensuring all appropriate follow up to confirm complete client satisfaction. Our support team works closely with our Customer Success Team and our ProdOps team to ensure speedy resolution of all issues. You must be extremely proficient in articulating with technical and non-technical staff and users.
The primary attribute we are looking for is excellent customer service with superb communication skills who has a passion for helping people and who is unflappable under pressure. You will have a commitment to offering the best customer service possible and the self-confidence to work with senior executives across the globe.
· Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
· Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms
· Diagnose and resolve technical and software issues involving internet connectivity, login problems, and more
· Research required information using available resources
· Follow standard processes and procedures
· Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications
· Redirect problems to appropriate resource
· Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated CRM software
· Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
· Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations
· Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary
· Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
· Experience in phone-based Software Application/Technical Support, supporting end-users
· Working knowledge of Windows OS
· Superb communication and customer handling skills
· Ability to think on your feet in a highly demanding and fast-moving environment
· Excellent communication skills
Fluent in French and English
Diligent offers a strong compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including pension, Group Life Insurance, and Income protections, alongside Medical and Dental Insurance.